CHAPTER 800 Auxiliary Organizations - Associated Students, Inc.
820 Orfalea Family and Asi Children’s Center
The Orfalea Family and ASI Children’s Center (the Center) is a full-day, early-care and education program; care is provided for children ranging in age from 4 months to 6 years. The Center is a developmental education program, which creates an environment that stimulates a variety of learning experiences in all areas of cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. The Center enables Cal Poly student parents to continue their education by providing child care in a convenient location and space permitting, offers faculty and staff parents with an on-campus child care option for their children.
Use of student body organization funds for this purpose is permitted by Title 5, California Code of Regulations.
References for CAP 820
- Date approved by the President: June 12, 2015
- Effective Date: June 12, 2015
- Responsible Department/Office(s): ASI Business Office
- Revision History: May 24, 2004
- Related University Policies, Procedures, Manuals and/or Documents:
- Campus Administrative Policy.
- Orfalea Family and ASI Children’s Center Operating Policy Manual.
- Children’s Center Core Staff Handbook.
- Laws, Regulations and/or Codes of practice referred to herein or related to this policy:
- California Code of Regulations, Title 5, Section 42659.