Composition, Charge and Timetable
CAP Ad Hoc Committee (Established 11/7/12)
Primary Ad Hoc Membership
- CAP Project Director (PD) / Chair, Assistant Vice President of Strategic Business Services - Dru Zachmeyer
- Chief of Staff to the President - Jessica Darin
- Academic Affairs Division - Kimi Ikeda
- Administration and Finance Division -Victor Brancart
- Student Affairs Division - Joette Eisengart
- University Advancement Division - Grant Trexler
On Call Ad Hoc Membership
- Cal Poly Corporation (CPC) - To be nominated by VP AFD (Starr Lee)
- Academic Senate (AS) - To be nominated by AS Chair (TBD)
- ASI, Inc. - To be nominated by VP SA (Dwayne Brummett)
- ASI, Inc. (Student Representative) - To be nominated by VP SA (Anthony Haddad)
- Others - To be determined by CAP PD
- University Attorney - Dawn Theodora
- Staff and web publication support - Leah Villa
CAP Committee Charge
The CAP Committee's responsibilities include:
- Development and revision of CAP Table of Contents.
- Establishment and revision of procedures for development of CAP sections by divisions and for consultation within each division and other campus constituencies.
- Establishment and revision of editorial guidelines, to include procedures for searching and cross-referencing CAP sections and divisional support materials.
- Primary members will meet regularly throughout the project duration and the on-call Ad Hoc members will be called upon as appropriate.
On an on-going basis:
- Divisions develop plans and time tables for development or revisions of CAP sections.
- Division management submits draft CAP sections to the CAP Committee on an as completed basis, in accordance with the CAP Table of Contents and divisional plans.
- CAP Committee reviews submitted draft CAP sections on an as required basis; refers questions/comments about draft sections back to divisions for response.
- CAP committee refers accepted CAP sections directly to President’s Office for final approval.
- Committee chair and support staff coordinate web publication of presidentially approved CAP sections.
Last updated: September 28, 2016