CHAPTER 600 Student Affairs
600 Administrative Organization
The division of Student Affairs, under the direction of the vice president for Student Affairs, has the overall responsibility for supervision of student-related, co-curricular programs and services. Student Affairs cultivates student learning and success through its following programs: University Diversity and Inclusivity (in conjunction with Academic Affairs), Career Services, Dean of Students, Disability Resource Center, Health and Counseling Services, Parent and Family Programs, Student Academic Services, Student Life and Leadership, Testing Services and University Housing. The division also administers judicial matters for the University through its Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities, and has oversight responsibility for the Associated Students, Inc.
References for CAP 600
- Date approved by the President: July 22, 2013
- Effective Date: July 22, 2013
- Responsible Department/Office(s): Vice President for Student Affairs
- Revision History: Use when applicable.
Related University Policies, Procedures, Manuals and/or Documents:
- Laws, Regulations and/or Codes of practice referred to herein or related to this policy: None cited